Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oddly my first post is normal. Don't get use to it... ;-)

Okay, so this was passed on to me to try and get me to start a blog. I guess it worked. Thanks, Annie. ;-)

Rules: Answer the following questions with Single Word answers then pass this along to 5 other bloggers. Make sure you let them know about it.




Your Cell Phone? Semi-Modern
Your Hair? Nice
Your Mother? Redhead
Your Father? MIA
Your Favorite Food? Beef
Your Dream Last Night? Forgotten
Your Favorite Drink? Iced-Mocha
Your Dream/Goal? Published
What Room Are You In? Writing-Room
Your Hobby? Writing
Your Fear? GiantBlackBearWhoKnowsKungFu (Is that one word?
Where Do You See Yourself In Six Years? Mirror
Where Were You Last Night? Home
Something That You Aren't? Stupid
Muffins? Banana-Nut
Wish List Item? Laptop
Where Did You Grow Up? Fort Wayne
Last Thing You Did? Review
What Are You Wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Big
Your Pets? Dogs
Friends? Yes
Your Life? Busy
Your Mood? Okay
Missing Someone? Yes
Vehicle? Van
Something You Aren't Wearing? Cologne
Your Favorite Store? Book
Your Favorite Color? Red
When Was The Last Time You Laughed? Today
Last Time You Cried? Sometime
Your Best Friend? None
One Place You Go To Over And Over Again? writing.com
Facebook? Yes
Favorite Place To Eat? Great Wall


Since I'm new, I don't have five bloggers to send this to. Oh well.

14 comments:

  1. You did it!! Haha! Congrats on your first blog post. Now you just have to find something to post in here every single week.

    Um... GiantBlackBearWhoKnowsKungFu is NOT one word. LOL Good try, though.

    Nice pic! Welcome to blogger's world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I passed this to you too at my rambling blog!

    www.sun-mellow.blogspot.com

    Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up your blog from Twitter and I decided to take your quiz too:

    http://phdsurvival.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blog world, Richard :)

    You have nice hair and no best friend! That is just wrong! :) You need a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Does my w.c blog not count? I will have to post in both of them now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I didn't know you had one there! haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey - another dude with a blog! A dude I know, too. Fancy that. ;-)

    GiantBlackBearWhoKnowsKungFu - goes without saying, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you! Your first day blogging and you already have nine followers and eight comments. Well... nine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha That may be it though. Did you pay them all off, Annie? Just so I would keep blogging. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL I wish I had that kind of money, but even if I did, I wouldn't spend it that way. I'd pay more people to follow MY blog. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would you believe that you are EXACTLY how I pictured you? Tooo funny! Well, not funny/funny looking, mind you. Oh, I'll just shut up now.

    Pssst....great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You pictured me as Handsome and sexy, Dawn? I'm impressed. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. it's Hanna from WDC, I saw ur link on the reply to my review of Wandering Bonez, so I thought I should check out ur blog since I have one too. So HI!
    --Hanna

    ReplyDelete